110 Nalbandyan Str. 0001 Yerevan, Armenia
+37410 519-890

Tour operator in Armenia


  • Armenian version English version Russian version French version Italian version

Mughni





All Images

Century of Foundation: XVII Date of Foundation: 1661 Region: Aragatsotn Location: Mughni village The main church of St. George represents a domed hall dating from 1661-1669, with a three-arch gallery-belfry in the western section. The church was built by the architects Sahak Khizanetzi and Murat.The dome drum is faced with alternating rows of orange and black tufa, and on the exterior surface there are reliefs representing the Evangelists. The portals are generously carved.

Comments (0) Leave comment



Imega Tour and Travel © 2006-2017