110 Nalbandyan Str. 0001 Yerevan, Armenia
+37410 519-890

Tour operator in Armenia


  • Armenian version English version Russian version French version Italian version

Dendropark





All Images

Lori Marz. Stepanavan Turning E in the village of Gyulagarak (1489 v.), the road passes a ruined church of 1874. Shortly after, the main road turns left while a poor paved road straight/right leads S toward the hills, passing the much rebuilt ruined 6th c. Tormak church and a new khorovats restaurant to end at a sanatorium and the gates of the "DendroPark"*. This splendid botanical garden, covering 35 hectares, was founded in 1931 to collect, study and acclimatize to Armenian conditions useful trees and other plants. Kept in excellent condition by its director, the son of the founder (buried on the site), the Dendropark is a cool and beautiful sanctuary unlike anywhere else in Armenia.

Comments (0) Leave comment



Imega Tour and Travel © 2006-2017